What personal information do we collect from our users?
Automatically Collected Information
Some information is automatically received and sometimes collected from you when you visit our Service. This information may include some or all of the following items: the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using and the IP address of your Internet Service Provider; the type and version of Internet browser software you use and your operating system; the type of mobile device you are using, mobile device IDs or other persistent identifiers; the date and time you access our Service, the length of your stay, and the specific pages, images, video or forms that you access while visiting the Service; the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our Service, and if applicable, the search engine that referred you and any search strings or phrases that you entered into the search engine to find this site; and demographic information concerning the country of origin of your computer or other device and the language(s) used by it. We use this information to monitor the usage of our Service, assess its performance, ensure technological compatibility with your computer or mobile device, and understand the relative importance of the information provided on our Service. We may also use this data to conduct statistical analyses on visitors’ usage patterns and other aggregated data.
Information Collected via Cookies and Pixel Tags
We may also use “pixel tags,” “web beacons,” “clear GIFs” or similar means (individually or collectively “Pixel Tags”) in connection with our Service to collect usage, demographic and geographical location data. A Pixel Tag is an electronic image, often a single pixel that is ordinarily not visible to users and may be associated with cookies on a user’s hard drive. Pixel Tags allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of the Site, to deliver branded services and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns.
Information You Provide
When you register for the Service, we may either require or collect “Personal Information.” Personal Information is information that could personally identify you, and includes, but is not limited to, your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and postal information. If you choose to make a purchase on our Site, our third party payment processor service providers may also collect billing information such as your credit card number or billing address.
In order to access additional functionality of the Site, you may be required to create an account directly via the Site for your use of the Service (“Account”). You may be required to submit certain Personal Information when creating your Account.
We also collect the other information that you provide as part of account registration and your use of the Service (e.g., without limitation, zip code (on its own) and individual preferences) (“Non-Identifying Information”).
You can browse our Service and take as much time as you want to review our services without having to submit such Personal Information or Non-Identifying Information; however, in certain instances, we do need you to actively submit Personal Information and/or Non-Identifying Information (collectively, “Information”). Such instances include: when you contact us via electronic means or website submission, when you create an account or register for the service, when you make a purchase via the Site, when you join our email lists or social media networks, and when you respond to one of our surveys. E-mail or other forms of electronic communication, including website submissions, are not secure and/or confidential means of communication.
This policy does not extend to information available in public records. This information includes, but is not limited to, information obtained from law enforcement, licensing agencies, or courts. This policy also does not extend to any information you voluntarily choose to make publicly available via other sources, such as a social media profile.
Communications through the Service
When you send an email to us, or provide your email address to us, you are communicating with us electronically and consent to receive communication from us electronically. We may use your email address, usage data, or other Information to provide you with technical support and send you notices about the Service (such as promotional offers you have elected to receive or products you might be interested in). We may retain the content of your emails, your email address, and our responses in order to service your needs.
How we use the information we collect?
We may use your Information to better assist you when you visit and to provide and enhance your Service experience, including to do the following:aTo provide you with services and information you specifically request, and to send you special content that may be of interest to you.
- To process your transactions, administer your inquiries and fulfill your orders.
- To analyze Service usage and enhance the user experience on our Service.
- To send you information that you agreed to receive.
- To alert you to the latest developments and features on our Service.
- To provide tips or guidance on how to use our Service, inform you of new features on our Service or provide other information that may be of interest to users.
- To process and track your usage history and to send you information about our and our affiliates’ and business partners’ products and services, and other information that may be of interest to you.
- To investigate, detect and protect ENA Apparel and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activities.
- We may combine your Personal Information with Non-Identifying Information and aggregate it with information collected from other ENA Apparel users to attempt to provide you with a better experience, to improve the quality and value of the Service and to analyze and understand how our Site and Service are used.
- We may also aggregate or otherwise strip Information of all personally identifying characteristics and share that aggregated, anonymized data with third parties for research and analysis purposes.
- We may use your Information for any other purpose to which you expressly consent.
How We Share Information
We do not rent or sell your Personal Information. However, there are certain scenarios where we may need to share your Information with others to enhance your experience and the Service. Except where we otherwise obtain your express permission, we share your Personal Information with third parties or other users only under the circumstances stated below:
- Information that you voluntarily include in a publicly accessible area of the Service will be available to anyone who has access to that content, including other Service users.
- Information is subject to disclosure in response to judicial or other governmental subpoenas, warrants and court orders served on us in accordance with their terms, as otherwise required by applicable law, or in response to requests by law enforcement.
- Aggregated Information that does not include Personal Information may be shared, and we may otherwise disclose Non-Identifying Information and automatically collected information with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling, and to deliver targeted advertising about other products and services. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your Personal Information.
- Information may be disclosed to carefully selected third-party service providers in order to provide services to you, such as to process payments; provide customer service; provide maintenance or support; send or email Marketing Communications; maintain our customer loyalty program and database and other programs; monitor the activity of our Service; conduct surveys; and administer contests or sweepstakes. We will share your Information with our carefully selected third-party services providers on a confidential basis. These service providers are prohibited from using your Information for any purpose other than providing our services.
We retain Information as long as is necessary and relevant for our operations, and in accordance with applicable laws.
Behavioral Advertising and Google Analytics
You may opt out of certain automated collection of information by third-party ad networks for these purposes by installing Google Analytics’ opt-out browser add-on available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/. Please note that this does not opt you out of being served advertising — you will continue to see general ads that are not targeted to your interests. Please also note that these opt-outs are specific to the individual browser used to visit it, and because those pages are not controlled by ENA Apparel, we are unable to perform the opt-outs on your behalf.
Personal Information About Children
Our Service is targeted primarily for use by adults. We do not currently market to or create special areas for use by children. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect age identifying information, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 years. However, we hereby advise all visitors to our site under the age of 13 not to disclose or provide any personally identifiable information on our Service. In the event that we discover that a child under the age of 13 has provided personally identifiable information to us, in accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (please see the Federal Trade Commission’s website at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/tech/tec08.shtm for more information about this Act), we will delete the child’s personally identifiable information from our files to the extent technologically possible.
How is your information protected?
We strive to maintain internal controls and procedures to ensure that the Information you share with us is handled in a safe, secure and responsible manner. We have security measures to help protect against loss, unauthorized access and alteration of the information in our control. We will only disclose such Information to employees and authorized service providers who require such information for the purposes described in this Policy. Our databases are protected by physical, technical, and procedural measures that restrict access to authorized persons in accordance with this Policy. Although no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure, and we cannot ensure against any loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, alteration, or destruction of data, we take reasonable precautions to prevent such unfortunate occurrences. Nevertheless, we cannot and do not guarantee that information you post on or transmit to the Service will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Linking to Third-Party Service
When you click on links on our Service that take you to third-party websites, you will be subject to the third parties’ privacy policies. The fact that we link to a website or present a banner ad or other type of advertisement is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. While we support the protection of privacy on the Internet, we cannot be responsible for the actions of any third-party websites. We encourage you to read the posted privacy policies of any and every website you visit, whether you are linking from our Service or browsing on your own.
Access to and Managing Your Information
All Members may opt-out of receiving certain Marketing Communications and review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in their registration profile by contacting us or by making edits via the “My Account” section of the Site. If you completely delete all such information, then your account may become deactivated. If you would like us to delete your account in our system, please contact us at email@example.com with “Privacy” as the subject line of the email with a request that we delete your Personal Information from our database. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
Cancel Your Account
If you wish to close your account, you can do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to you and close your account – or instruct how to close your account – as promptly as possible.
Even if you close your account, we retain Information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations and in accordance with applicable laws.
What You Can Do to Protect Your Information
You have several options when deciding how you can best protect your Information. One option is simply not to volunteer it. As stated above, this approach would allow you to still visit our Service, although it will prevent you, for example, from listing a project or helping another user with their project, or providing us with your comments or questions relating to our services. The Federal Trade Commission’s website, www.ftc.gov, also offers useful information about how to protect personally identifiable information provided to a website.
What to Do About Suspected Violations of This Policy
To request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or write us:
Enanemus Apparel, LLC
2000 West Fulton Street, Suite F-321
Chicago, Illinois 60612
Questions or Comments